(Center for National Institute of Open Schooling)
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, (MHRD) Govt. of India. It has centers practically in every state in India and abroad. It is the largest open school system (Distance Education) in the world. It has over fourteen lakhs students. St. Paul Institute of Education is the first NIOS centre in
Who can apply?
- Anyone who wants to complete class X, who knows to read and write and completed 15 years of age. (For Senior Secondary (class 12) one has to complete 16 years of age and Pass class X)
- Those who want to continue their studies and later join the regular courses.
- Certificates are equivalent to any State Board of Education.
- Secondary (Class X) 2. Senior Secondary (Class XII)
For April Exam – Admission is taken from March to July
For October Exam – Admission is taken from September to January
Admission Fee Secondary– Rs. 2300 for five
subjects.(Additional subjects Rs 600 extra)
Admission Fee Senior Sec. – Rs. 2500 for five subjects. (Additional
subjects Rs 600 extra)
For General Students Rs. 450.00 extra
- Twice a year – April/May and October/November.
- Exam fee to be paid in December for April Exam & for October exam in June
- A student can attempt 9 times (5 years time to complete)
- Subject combination is the choice of the student.
We are conducting coaching classes for you in January every year. There will be 30 classes in each subject for both Secondary & Sr. Secondary. It is completely free. Hostel facility will be given to girls during exam days only.
Don’t miss this chance to complete your studies and to stand on your own feet. For further information contact:
St. Paul Institute of Education, Phesama
Ph: 9436000387, 9856847845, 9615533436